Warnings Signs for Wandering
- Person tries to fulfill former obligations, such as going to work.
- Person tries or wants to go home even when already at home.
- Person is restless, paces or makes repetitive movements.
- Person has difficulty locating familiar places like the bathroom, bedroom or dining room.
- Person checks the whereabouts of familiar people.
- Person acts as if doing a hobby or chore, but nothing gets done (moves around pots and dirt without actually planting anything).
- Person appears lost in a new or changed environment.
Do Not Touch!!
The likelihood of successfully locating a missing person decreases as time passes, so it is critical to respond in a quick and accurate manner. Successful searches depend on the professional collection of a scent article of the missing person. If a loved one is missing, try to remember not to touch their belongings, including their clothes, vehicle, or bike.